PBN Trade Logo

Trade

Foreign exchange - so in English is called the operation of currency exchange, which gave the name to the market. Forex has existed since the 70s of the 20th century and is a dynamically developing and content-rich market. Every day, there the transactions of approximately 4 trillion dollars.

On Forex, as well as in other markets, the basis of activity is the trade in a certain set of goods - the national currencies of different countries.

The basic principle of the movement of exchange rates is the need for government agencies, as well as commercial structures around the world to convert the profits received abroad, into the national currency. However, they account for about 5% of the total foreign exchange market turnover. The remaining 95% provides the speculative capital of currency traders, who seek to profit from the movement of exchange rates.

The most popular among speculators (over 85%) are transactions involving major currencies: the US dollar (USD), the Japanese yen (JPY), the British pound (GBP), the Swiss franc (CHF), Canadian (CAD) and the Australian dollar (AUD) .

However, if you prefer CFD trading for stocks, futures or indices, an account with PBN Trade can be used for this type of trade. Among other things, with our company you can earn on fluctuations in the prices of metals and energy resources. Details on the terms of trade you can find on the relevant pages of the website.

PBN Trade offers decent trading conditions to its clients. All you need to do is open an account and download a trading terminal.

Open an account